I inspected this 2009 Majestic 530 sailing catamaran for a client while it was docked in Fort Lauderdale... I was impressed with a number of features; namely:
- 5 stateroom layout and each stateroom had an ensuite head...this is a big 50 footer!
- some heads had a light stone-like composite flooring that was similar to that seen in 150' motoryachts....a nice detail
- the Master Head had a bathtub and the fit and finish were above par
- two safes were installed
- a large freezer was hidden inside the cockpit table...the cockpit was huge and also contained a fridge, icemaker and washer-dryer.... the pass-through window from the galley is a nice feature....you can enclose the cockpit in inclement weather so it's like you have another room
- BBQ grill and fish-cleaning station built-in to the "back porch"
- the dinghy davit was hidden inside the boom
- plenty of galley storage sppace even though this is a "galley up" version
- the delivery crew stated that there was no bridgedeck slamming when she was delivered here from St Martin because the hulls are wide and buoyant
This will make a nice yacht for someone...
Check out the video I made of the boat: